Sunday, May 17, 2015

I am nothing without my demons…

You have seen hell.. and it will stay inside of you forever. Your hell, your demons. They are there for a lifetime, they are there to remind you of the road you chose to go through. They are there to remind you of all of the mistakes you have made. They are there to tear your soul to little filthy pieces and make you suffer. They are there to feed on every single weakness your mind will show. They are there to torture you. They are there to drive you insane. They are there to devour you from the inside. They are there to consume you in your own darkness. They are there… forever. But they are your demons, it is your hell. You are nothing without your demons. You are your demons. You cant run away from yourself. They are there to destroy you unless you wake up. Until you realise they are you and you are them. Unless you merge with your hell. unless you become one with your demons.
I am my hell. I am my demons. I am nothing without my demons.


-----------------------

This is a little something I have written a long time ago. I hope you enjoyed it! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment